Hey there! Welcome to my best light Sig Sauer Mpx review for 2023.
I have tested all these lights, and I have been using some of them myself for many years now. I have ranked them based on their durability, design, beam intensity, and value for money here. This review will help you to get your best Sig Sauer Mpx light.
Below mentioned are the best lights of the lot.
In my opinion, the best overall is the Olight Odin Mini.
But I have also reviewed other lights for you to have enough options to choose from.
Choose one of these lights to have a good performance at an affordable price.
Top Best 5 Sig Sauer MPX lights
Olight Odin Mini
Compact and lightweight
Super bright Rechargeable
Include pressure pad switch
Inforce WMLx White
Includes safety lock
Easy and safe attachment
Streamlight Pro Tac HL-X
Focused beam pattern
Easy and secure mounting
Easy to use switches
Cloud Defensive REIN
Best for long-distance
Includes a 3rd Generation
Light Control System
Includes a Field-Serviceable
Weapon lights are one of the best addition you can make to your sig sauer mpx if you want more accuracy and target acquisition in low light conditions.
Lets have a look at the one of the best light for sig mpx.
1. Olight Odin Mini – Best for Home Defense
Maximum Output: 1250 lumens | Peak Beam Intensity: 14,400 candelas | Run Time: 1 hour | Weight: 6.21 ounces
Why buy the Olight Odin Mini?
- Best for home defense
- It’s compact and lightweight, so it’s handy for everyday use.
- It’s super bright. So, it gives enough situational awareness and is sufficient for identification in a home defense situation.
- The rechargeable battery makes it always ready to use.
We are Introducing the Olight Odin Mini, your best light for home defense.
Olight Odin Mini is compact and lightweight. Carrying a bulky light for a self-defense situation is not optimal. The lightweight and compact design of the Olight Odin Mini spares you from that.
Odin mini has a maximum output of 1250 lumens and a peak beam intensity of 14,400 candelas. This much of lumen and candela is sufficient to identify any imminent threat. It also has good width.
Sometimes the light is so bright that it can blur your vision. But with 1250 lumens, this light gives a perfect balance. As a result, you can see the details of an object in front of you.
The one thing I love about this light the most is that it comes with a magnetic charger lead. Just attach it to the light and plug it into a USB outlet. This feature makes your weapon light always ready to go.
I tested my Odin mini on the field and compared it to a Surefire Scout Ke2-df. (1000 lumens). At its maximum capacity of 1250 lumens, I found out that the Odin Mini Olight had a brighter hotspot than the Surefire.
What you’ll love about the Odin Mini?
- Impact-resistant to 1.5 meters: I have tested this light by throwing it up in the air up to 1.5 meters. And I also hit it on the tree as hard as I could. Guess what? It’s still working.
- Pressure pad switch: It comes with an included pressure pad switch which you can easily attach at any point on your gun. It makes your weapon light handy to use. Even if you don’t attach the pressure switch, the magnetic tail switch is easy to use. You can switch on the light without much effort.
- Rotate to lock slide rail mount: This light attaches and detaches easily and firmly due to the innovative rotate-to-slide rail mount. So, it allows us to illuminate the target area quickly.
- Affordable: The best part about the Odin Mini is that you get all these great features at an affordable price. You don’t have to break the bank to get a good weapon light.
What you won’t love about the Odin Mini?
- The pressure switch pad is not fenced: There is always a threat of accidentally switching on the light. It can be dangerous in a defense situation because you don’t want to turn on the light and make the assailant aware.
So, if you want a super bright, durable, and easy-to-use light for your home- defense without breaking your bank, then go for the Olight Odin Mini. On the other hand, if you are concerned about the safety locks, then keep reading.
2. Inforce WMLx White – The Best Ergonomics
View On Amazon View On Optics Planet
Maximum Output: 800 lumens | Peak Beam Intensity: 10,000 candelas | Run Time: 2 hour | Weight: 4.02 ounces
Why buy the Inforce WMLx?
- Inforce WMLx has the best ergonomics- it has an angled tail activation button, easy-to-use operating modes, the best safety options available, and effortless transition between operating modes.
- Safety features prevent accidental activation.
- The mount fits tightly on the rail and prevents it from falling.
Up next is the Inforce’s answer to the Olight. The Inforce WMLx White. It is pretty similar to the Odin mini in terms of ease of use, but it includes a safety lock.
Oh, and it has more run time as well.
Just like the Olight, this light has good ergonomics. Some features are even better. But the key difference is the Olight mini has a rechargeable battery. The rechargeable battery system of the Olight mini makes it always ready for a defense situation.
So, if we sum it up, Inforce WMLx includes safety features, but it does not have the rechargeable battery option like the Olight Mini. And also, its maximum output and beam intensity is less than the Odin Mini.
I have been using the Inforce WMLx with red dot sights for sig mpx over a month now. And I can safely say that the Inforce WMLx is the most user-friendly light in the market. It has the best ergonomics and good illumination. I learned to use the light on my own by simply reading the manual, and there were no complicated guidelines to follow. Also, now I have a solid defense system without breaking the bank.
What you’ll love about the Inforce WML?
- Angled tail activation button: The angled tail activation button is easy to operate. The ease of using the switch controls makes the light weapon extremely efficient in defense and combat situations. And, the switch is also inaudible.
- Safety features: The essential feature of a weapon light is that it gets on when you want it on, and it’s off when you want it off. Accidental light activation can alert the enemy in a defensive situation, which is not optimal. So, the Inforce WMLx includes two safety features: One, a 1/4 turn of the light bezel. The second is a flip-up safety lever. It covers the on/off button.
- East to attach: You can attach the built-in clamp to the Picatinny rail without using any tools. The attachment and detachment process takes a few seconds. Also, the clamp has a locking bolt that allows the light to attach to the rifle securely.
- Durable construction: The light is made of Glass Reinforced Nylon. This type of Nylon has more strength than a regular one. Therefore, it is not easily breakable.
What you won’t love about the Inforce WML?
- The light starts to flicker if you press the control switch too hard: You need to be careful when you use the control switch. If you press it too hard, the light can start to flicker. You can prevent this from happening by carefully pressing the activation button.
If you want a rechargeable light with more Lumen and Candela, then get yourself an Olight Odin Mini. On the other hand, if you want to have a durable, easy-to-use light without spending too much money, get an Inforce WML.
3. Streamlight Pro Tac HL-X – The Throw Monster
View On Amazon View On Optics Planet
Maximum Output: 1000 lumens | Peak Beam Intensity: 27600 candelas | Run Time: 1.25 hour | Weight: 6.40 ounces
Why buy the Streamlight Pro Tac?
- With 1000 lumens and 27600 candelas, it gives an incredible performance.
- It is one of the brightest tactical weapon lights.
- It has a bright hotspot at a very affordable price.
With 1000 lumens and 27600 candelas, the Streamlight Pro tac gives an incredible performance. It’s plenty of light for home defense as well as hunting.
It has a very bright light and a nice hotspot. I tested my Streamlight HLX by comparing it to a Scout 600 series and found it brighter than the Scout. This much of lumens and candela are good enough for a defensive situation. You can also temporarily blind the enemy with it. It has a 1.4-inch wide bezel that gives enough width for situation awareness. It also has a deep reflector that gives you a bright hotspot. Moreover, it has a focused beam pattern. And the best part is that you get all these good features at an affordable price.
What you’ll love about the Streamlight Pro tac?
- Easy-to-use switch: The Streamlight Pro tac includes a pressure switch that makes the light’s activation easy.
- Includes rail clamps: It includes rail clamps that attach to 1913 rails. It allows for easy and secure mounting.
- Ipx 7 waterproof rating: It means that you can submerge it in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Ten tap programmable: If you tap the pad 10 times, it will activate the strobe function. The strobe gives an advantage in a defensive situation.
- Affordability: It is very affordable for a weapon light with this much output and durability.
What you’ll not love about the Streamlight Pro tac?
- Fake lights available: There are fake copies of the Streamlight Pro tac. You can get hold of a fake one.
So, if you want a durable, bright light without breaking your bank, get a Streamlight Pro Tac Rail Mount HL-X.
4. Cloud Defensive REIN – Best for Long Distance
View On Amazon View On Optics Planet
Maximum Output: 1400 lumens | Peak Beam Intensity: 60,000 candelas | Run Time: 1.5 hour | Weight: 6.91 ounces
Why buy the Cloud Defensive Rein?
- It has insane beam intensity of 60,000 candelas, making it the best choice for long distances.
- The Cloud Defensive has a Field-Serviceable Lens System. It has a 3mm thick glass, the thickest in the industry.
- It has a 3rd Generation Light Control System that offers never seen before possibilities for cable management.
With 60,000 peak beam intensity, Cloud Defensive Rein offers better target identification. It also has a tight hot spot. This light is bright enough for use indoors. It also gives excellent target identification and situational awareness at long distances.
So, if you are not bothered about paying a few extra dollars to get a good quality light with insane candela, get a Cloud Defensive Rein.
5. Streamlight TLR-8 – Best Compact Laser Light
View On Amazon View On Optics Planet
Maximum Output: 500 lumens | Peak Beam Intensity: 4300 candelas | Run Time: 1.5 hour | Weight: 2.64 ounces
With 500 lumens and 4300 candelas, this light gives an incredible performance in a compact light. Due to the compact design, the light doesn’t go beyond the muzzle. So, it gives you enough space to mount accessories of your choice. The TLR-8 also includes a laser light. Lasers are effective in a low-light situation when you try to engage a target while moving.
I have been using the TLR-8 for a year now. And I can say that it is an optimal choice if you want a durable, compact weapon light. Its other model, TLR7 A, is a subcompact pistol light.
Does the military use the SIG MPX?
Only military and law enforcement can use the SIG MPX submachine gun. And the civilians use its semi-automatic version.
Is SIG MPX ambidextrous?
The Sig Mpx has a dual-sided selector switch, charging handle, magazine release, and bolt release. All these features make it ambidextrous.