Hey there! Welcome to my best light for canik tp9sfx review for 2023.
I spent 48 hours researching and testing the best light for a canik tp9sfx. Then, I ranked them based on their performance, durability, and value for money. This ranking will help you to find the best canik tp9sfx flashlight.
Below mentioned are the best performing lights of the group.
My best canik tp9sfx light is Streamlight TLR-1 HL 1000-Lumen.
You don’t have to break your bank to get good Canik tp9sfx light. Instead, choose one of these lights to have budget-friendly, good quality, performing lights. It will make your shooting experience worthwhile.
Let’s get started.
Top 5 Best Canik Tp9sfx Flashlights Reviewed
All lights included in this list will fulfill your needs if you are looking for the best canik tp9sfx flashlight.
Streamlight TLR-1 HL
20,000 candelas Affordable
Fits on a broad range of guns.
Olight PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie
Compact and lightweight
Quick attachment system
Streamlight TLR-7A Flex
Good holster support
Easy to attach accessories
Includes a canik tp9sfx laser light
Adjustable for windage and elevation
1. Streamlight TLR-1 HL – The Throw Monster
View On Amazon View On Optics Planet
Runtime: 1.50 hours | Lumens: 1000 | Candela: 20,000 |Weight: 4.32 ounces
Why buy the Streamlight TLR-1?
- Incredible lumens and candela give a good spill and a very nice hotspot.
- 20,000 candela gives astonishing performance at an affordable price.
We introduce the incredibly performing, affordable light for your canik tp9sfx: The Streamlight TLR-1.
The Streamlight TLR-1 1000 Lumens has 20,000 candela. You can tell the amount of light a weapon light has with lumens. But candela is the measure of the intensity of that light. The higher the candela, the more beam intensity the light has.
With 20,000 candela of beam intensity, Streamlight TLR-1 will allow you to blind your enemy temporarily. It gives a sure-shot advantage in a defensive situation. Also, it is a good mix between a good spill and a nice hotspot. Imagine yourself in a garage or a warehouse; you will get enough light to illuminate your surroundings and still have enough punch- it is wide enough and bright enough.
Along with temporarily blinding the enemy, it also helps in identification. For example, if you feel any noise in your garage or backyard, you can identify a potential threat. So, you will not mistake your neighbor’s dog as a thief.
Now, let’s get to the best part. We have other weapon lights with this much beam intensity or sometimes more, like a Mod light PLH V2. This weapon light gives a beam intensity of 56000 candela, but its price is between 350-400 dollars. So save your $150 by buying a Streamlight TLR-1.
I have always been a fan of the Streamlight, and after using the 1000 Lumen version, I can safely say that it gives the best performance without breaking the bank.
What you’ll love about the Streamlight TLR-1 1000 lumens?
- It is wide enough and bright enough: It gives canik tp9 light sufficient to brighten a wide area.
- An ambidextrous toggle switch: The toggle switch allows for easy transition from one mode to another. This easy transition will increase the efficiency of the weapon light.
- Includes a rail grip clamp system: With this system, you can quickly and safely attach or detach the canik light without using any tools.
- Hand-tight screw: With the hand-tight screw, the light securely fits on the weapon. It is vital in a combat situation where you cannot afford to drop the light.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons: Streamlight TLR-1 is versatile weapon light. You will not be restricted to using it with one weapon. It mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rail and all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails.
- Balanced beam pattern: You get a balanced beam pattern in the HL series of Streamlight. This balanced beam gives good situational awareness.
- Heat protection: The light’s bezel has a heat sink that protects it from overheating.
What you won’t love about the Streamlight TLR-1 1000 lumens?
- It doesn’t work for long distances: Streamlight is a pretty good weapon light for a short distance. But if you want to shoot long distances, this will not work.
- Fake copies are available: There are several copies available of this product. So, if you are a newbie in weapons, you might buy a fake one.
If you want a high-performing canik tp9 light at a low price, then get yourself a Streamlight TLR-1 (1000 lumens). But, if you need a compact, rechargeable light, then keep reading.
Also Read: Best Red Dot For Canik TP9SFX
2. Olight PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie – Best for Home Defense
Runtime: 1 hours | Lumens: 600 | Candela: 2500 |Weight: 2.57 ounces
Why buy the Olight PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie 600 lumen?
- The compact design makes it easy to handle.
- A rechargeable battery keeps it ready to use all the time.
- Attach quickly and safely. You don’t have to worry about it falling.
Next is Olight’s answer to the Streamlight: Olight PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie.
It’s pretty close to the Streamlight in terms of ease of use and durability. But its rechargeable battery system makes it a much better option for home defense.
Oh, and you will also be able to save a few dollars.
Like the Streamlight, it has a quick attach-and-detach mounting system. The main difference is that Streamlight has a higher output and beam intensity. The Streamlight has a beam intensity of 20,000 candela. That is something Olight Pl Mini cannot give.
So, yeah, let me sum it up for you: Olight mini is rechargeable and more affordable, but it cannot beat the Streamlight in maximum output.
I use the Olight mini as my bedside gun. And after using it for more than a year, I can safely say that it is a durable, compact, and incredibly performing canik tp9sf light. What I love most about this light is the rechargeable battery. I don’t have to swap batteries now and then.
What you’ll love about the Olight PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie?
- Rechargeable battery: The PL-mini comes with a magnetic charging cable. It magnetically sticks to the light and recharges the battery. You can use your Olight mini as a bedside gun. Whenever in the night you feel any noise, you can use it. You know that it is always fully charged and ready to shoot.
- Quick attach feature: This light has a quick attach/detach mounting system. It doesn’t take more than a few seconds to attach this light to your pistol.
- Safety lock: It gets locked to the trigger guard. So, you have no fear that the light will open and fall.
- Bright hotspot: The bright hotspot gives you a clearer vision of the target. But, the intensity of beam light of a Pl-Mini cannot be more than the 20,000 Candela of the Stream light.
- Compact and lightweight: The Olight mini has 2.57 ounces of weight and 2 inches of length. A compact, lightweight weapon light is always preferable because no one likes to carry too much weight with their weapon. Because if you have too much weight, it becomes a disadvantage in a self-defense situation.
What you won’t love about the Olight PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie?
- The lumen drops after 1 minute: The lumen remains at its maximum capacity for 1 minute. It starts to drop after that. Due to this feature of Olight Mini, you can not count on it for long hours. But the light doesn’t drop to 60 lumens instantly. It takes an hour to drop down to 60 lumens.
If you want high output and beam intensity, get a Streamlight TLR-1 HL 1000. If you want a more compact light that is rechargeable and more affordable, get an Olight PL Mini.
Also Read: Best Holster For Canik Tp9sfx
3. Streamlight TLR-7A Flex – Best for Everyday Use
View On Amazon View On Optics Planet
Runtime: 1.5 hours | Lumens: 500 | Candela: 5000 |Weight: 2.4 ounces
Why buy the Streamlight TLR-7A Flex?
- Easy activation switches make it easy to use.
- Compact design and less weight make it idle for everyday use.
- Easy mounting with the screw.
- Bright and powerful.
Next up is the Streamlight TLR-7A Flex. Its compact design and easy activation make it best for everyday use.
The TLR-7A Flex is a compact and durable light you can use with your everyday gun. What makes this gun handy is its easy activation switches.
When training or shooting with your gun, you want the least disruption: the less the disruption–the more the accuracy. Also, a weapon light should be on when you want it on and off when you want it off. It is imperative when it comes to tactical applications.
Another feature that makes it an everyday use weapon light is the incredible performance in a compact design. You don’t have to have a huge-sized light for good performance. The TLR-7A gives away a bright light and a concentrated beam.
I have been using the TLR-7A Flex for a year now. And I can vouch that this compact light gives an incredible performance. Moreover, I love this light because of its easy activation.
What you will love about the TLR-7A Flex?
- Easy Activation switches: You need to press the switch down to activate the light. It is good because pressing on the side can cause little disruption. And it also requires less pressure for activation.
- Easy to attach: A rail clamp makes it easy to attach. When you find it easy to attach the light to the gun, it makes the whole process a lot easier.
- Holster options availability: There is a good amount of support in the holster industry for this gun. Having a suitable holster makes it easy to carry a weapon.
- Dual switch options: This light includes a high switch for people who prefer a higher grip style and a low switch for those who prefer a lower grip style. It allows you to match your shooting style.
- Bright light: It has a clean and brighter light than the original version. With the TLR-7A, you will be able to see more clearly. It’s optimal if you use any weapon-mounted light in a real-life scenario.
What you won’t love about the TLR-7A Flex?
- It’s a bit more expensive: The TLR-7A is a bit on the higher end than other lights with similar performance. If cleaner activation is what you prefer, then it’s worth the extra few dollars.
So, if you are somebody who can pay some extra dollars for bright light and easier activation, then get a TLR-7A. It can be the handiest gun that you can use every day. But if you are somebody who is not bothered by the activation system, then keep reading.
4. Streamlight TLR-7 – Best Compact Canik TP9SFX Light
View On Amazon View On Optics Planet
Runtime: 1.5 hours | Lumens: 500 | Candela: 5000 |Weight: 2.40 ounces
Why buy the Streamlight TLR-7?
- It has a bright light in a compact design.
- It offers easy activation with buttons on both sides. You can activate the light with either hand. You don’t have to change your hand’s position to start the light.
- It is cheaper than the TLR-7 A.
The Streamlight TLR-7 gives an accurate 500-lumen output. So you get a good amount of bright light. It is bright enough to blind your adversary. For comparison, I would say that it is brighter than Inforce APL lights. And the best part is that you get this incredible performance in a compact light.
Due to its compact design, this light doesn’t go past the muzzle. As a result, it’s easier to attach accessories to your gun with this light. Like, an oversized sound suppressor.
I had used the Streamlight TLR-7 for two years before I switched to TLR-7A. After using it for two years, I can say that it is an optimal choice if you want a compact and durable weapon light.
If you are not bothered that your thumb might hurt when you push the buttons, get a TLR-7. It has all the incredible features of the Streamlight TLR-7A at a lower price.
Streamlight TLR-7A vs TLR-7 Sub
5. Streamlight TLR-8 – Best canik tp9sfx laser & Light
View On Amazon View On Optics Planet
Runtime: 1.5 hours | Lumens: 500 | Candela: 4300 |Weight: 2.64 ounces
The Streamlight TLR-8 has similar features as the TLR-7. Both lights are compact and perform incredibly. The main difference is that the TLR-8 includes a laser light. This canik tp9sfx laser light is in the form of a red dot. Also, it is adjustable for windage and elevation.
You have three options for using this light. You can either use only white light, or only laser, or both white light and laser.
Lasers are effective when you engage a target while moving in a low-light situation.
If you want all the features of a TLR-7 and an added canik tp9sfx laser, then get a TLR-8.
How many lumens should a pistol light be?
A self-defense pistol light should have a minimum output of 60 lumens. But it is better to have twice the minimum output, i.e., 120. 120 lumens gives enough brightness for a building search or temporarily blind the enemy. But for an outdoor adventure or more advanced use of weapon light, the more lumen, the better.
Is canik TP9SFx a good gun?
Canik TP9SFx has all the features you need in your competition-style pistol. It also has good ergonomics. And you get all this at an affordable price. One problem is that the material they use to make this gun is out of place.